Sunday, December 23, 2012

Hotel Review of Villa Varennes I And II in Bali

Villa Varennes I And II
Villa Varennes I And II

Address : Villa Varennes I & II, Umalas, Indonesia

Rating : 4.2
Excellent




This night we will review about Villa Varennes I And II. Villa Varennes I And II in Bali provide best facilities with reasonable price. When you visit Bali we suggest you to stay in Villa Varennes I And II.

Villa Varennes I And II A 10-minute drive from Echo Beach, Villa Varennes I & II offers spacious 2-bedroom villas with a private swimming pool and kitchen. Free Wi-Fi and parking are provided.Varennes Villa is a 10-minute drive from the Canggu area and the lively Seminyak City Centre. Nugrah Rai International Airport is a 35-minute drive away.Fitted with modern Balinese interiors, villas feature wooden furnishings and semi-outdoor living areas. They have a sofa seating area, private garden and an outdoor gazebo.Guests can relax with a body massage or take a stroll in the garden. Laundry and airport shuttle services are available upon request.


Click Image Above to Reserve a Room

Facilities in Villa Varennes I And II

GeneralGarden,Express check-in/check-out,Sun terraceActivitiesMassage,Outdoor poolServicesBabysitting/child services,Laundry,Private check-in/check-out,Airport shuttle (surcharge) InternetFree!WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge. ParkingFree!Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).


Click Image Above to Reserve a Room


Click Image Above to Reserve a Room

No comments:

Post a Comment