Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Review of Kori Bali Inn I in Bali

Kori Bali Inn I
Kori Bali Inn I

Address : Kori Bali Inn I, Ubud, Indonesia

Rating : 8.4
Very Good




This night we will review about Kori Bali Inn I. Kori Bali Inn I in Bali provide best facilities with reasonable price. When you visit Bali we suggest you to stay in Kori Bali Inn I.

Kori Bali Inn I Just a 5-minute walk from the Ubud Art Market, Kori Bali Inn I offers traditional fan-cooled rooms with rattan furnishings. It features massage services and free Wi-Fi.Bali Kori Inn is a 5-minute walk from Ubud Palace and a 10-minute walk from the famous Monkey Forest. Ngurah Rai International Airport is a 1.5-hour drive away.Simply furnished, rooms have windows that provide natural light. Overlooking the mountain and gardens, the private terrace has a cosy seating area.Rent a bicycle or car to explore the surrounding area. Laundry services are available upon request.


Click Image Above to Reserve a Room

Facilities in Kori Bali Inn I

GeneralGrounds,Terrace,Express Check-in/Check-out,All Spaces Non-Smoking (Public and Private)ActivitiesMassageServicesLaundry,Bicycle Rental,Car Rental,Tour Desk,Shuttle Service (Surcharge),Airport Shuttle (Surcharge) InternetFree!Wi-Fi is available in all areas and is free of charge. ParkingNo parking available.


Click Image Above to Reserve a Room


Click Image Above to Reserve a Room

No comments:

Post a Comment